Monday, February 25, 2008

We've Got Friends Overseas...This is a Shout Out to a Special Friend!


There is nothing more supportive than to let our friends, and special people we don't even know, that we're thinking of them, and appreciate all they are doing for us.

One of my special friends is Molly Judge, a nurse stationed in Germany, whom I know is enduring hardships along with all the people she is caring for in their times of needs.

Molly left behind two of her special friends..."Harley" (pictured above with Molly during her 2007 show season), and Skye. I want Molly to know that both are fine, are keeping in shape, and are being loved and cared for as much as Molly would if she was here!

.So, for Molly, I've posted a photo I shot yesterday of her best friend at the Hunter Show at EKG. He's not going over a fence but it's apparent that he's enjoying himself, shown here with Tayloe Clements.


We love you Molly, and can't wait for you to come home in May!