Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Note from Molly in Germany!

"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I love Tayloe all curled up in her fleece blanket! Glad to see Harley looking so cute! I have atached a photo of me in one of the stalls here in Germany with a friend of mine named Kings Ransome. He is going to be 5 years old in May, so he is a baby, but very sweet. I ride him often and like him very much. He has three amazing gaits and is learning more every day. I wish I could say my dressage is coming along well, but I am still struggling. I have finally gotten myself used to sitting upright and having that long leg, and my sitting trot is quite good on "Kingsize" aka "Kings Ransome", but my canter transitions need some smoothing out and my use of my three aides, (legs, seat, and bit), don't seem to come as naturally as they should. I hope it clicks one of these days! I am now riding about 4 days a week, with lessons 2-3 days and a free fun ride once a week. I really want to ride well someday!

Send me a photo of Aladdin when you get a chance. I would love to see him! Are you showing at all? How is your riding going? Are you still jumping? I am hoping when I come home we can ride together with Beth.

Much love. Thanks for thinking of me. "