Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introducing a Fabulous Artist - Elizabeth Muchnick



Dear Friends and Art Lovers,
I am so pleased to present the artwork of my friend, Elizabeth Muchnick, who presented me with her beautiful, original watercolor based on a photo I sent her of me and my best friend, Aladdin. When I received it today, I just about cried because it was so beautiful and special. My photo of her artwork doesn't do her work justice, I promise that! Her mediums are
watercolor, acrylic, oil etc. and beautifully matted (I've already got a frame for mine!) Prices vary based on type, size, amount of work involved. Right now she is presenting her one-of-a-kind pieces at a reasonable price of $15.00 plus shipping which is about $2.00-3.00.
For more information on Elizabeth's artwork, please contact her at elizabethmuchnick@yahoo.com. If you'd like to commission her artwork based on a photo I've taken, please e-mail me at susanetalbot@cox.net. I'd be honored to provide it to her. And of course, if you'd got your own photo, she'd be happy to create your own, personal keepsake!